We are happy to invite you to Autumn School on Mathematical Modeling in Health Care and Pharmaceuticals which organized by the Central Research Institute for Public Health of Ministry of Health of Russia.
School will be held in Moscow 30 Sept to 3 Oct 2013.
During four days participants will be able to join the lectures and take part in practical exercises that will be carried out by scientists from the leading universities and institutes in the fild of Public Health as INM, Federal Public Health Institute, MGMU them. Sechenov, SZGMU them. II Mechnikov, the Moscow HSE and the pharmaceutical company "Novartis".
The program of the School contains:
• Issues of mathematical epidemiology,
• Mathematical modeling in biomedical research and drug development,
• Predictive models in clinical work,
• Data Mining Medical and Social Statistics,
• Analysis of SIR-models
• Agent-based modeling in medicine,
• Analysis of individual models of disease
• Methods of statistical analysis with the analysis of the spread of diseases in SAS and other statistical packages.
Students of the school will be selected by the organizing committee. Full-time students will get certificates. Lectures and seminars will be broadcast live on the Internet.
Participation is free of charge! Participants have to pay for travel and staying in Moscow by themselves. We can only help to book the hotel ore give some useful information.
Working language is Russian.
The school is aimed for professionals in the field of Public Health, the researchers involved in the development of drugs, and all those who are interested in modern mathematical modeling techniques and in the field of epidemiology.
Those who want to take part in training should send CV with a list of published papers and a cover letter with the reason of participation to email@example.com
School news are regularly publishing on Twitter @ EpidModel